We’re your partners in health.
New to The Everett Clinic?
Based on your health history and goals, your care team will develop a plan that includes medical treatment, preventive care, and guidance about nutrition and exercise.
Next steps for new patients:
- Schedule your Annual Comprehensive Visit by calling us at (425) 339-4204.
- Discuss your health history and current medications with your provider. Be sure to bring up any concerns you may have regarding affordability of your treatment or medications.
- Transfer your medical records from your previous clinics and providers.
MyChart® Online Patient Portal
- Request appointments
- Send your care team a message
- Review lab results and health history
- Request prescription refills
- View and pay your bill
It’s easy to enroll. Ask any member of your care team at your first visit. Go to MyChart.
Call us at 1-866-413-1690. Support is available Monday – Friday: 7 am - 7 pm. For non-life-threatening issues that cannot wait until the next business day, you may call your provider’s office outside of normal business hours, and you will be connected to the on-call doctor.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.