You have two weeks left to make the right healthcare coverage choices for you
You can still make changes to your Medicare coverage. If you have questions about your coverage, don’t put them off for a rainy day.
You may already have heard of Medicare Advantage. It is also called Medicare Part C. The Everett Clinic is offering events and tours that can help you understand your Medicare options. These events are also a great way to get to know us!
Medicare Advantage plans may provide:
- Preventive services and wellness checks
- Coverage for vision, dental, assisted living, or nursing home care
- Wider prescription drug benefits
- Access to transportation to and from your medical appointments
- A cap on out-of-pocket expenses
- Added benefits like gym memberships
- Access to the team of primary and specialty health care providers at The Everett Clinic
Does this sound like something you want to find out about? Click to find a time and date that works well for you.
If you’re still not sure, take a simple quiz to find out if your coverage is right for you
For additional Medicare information, please go to Medicare.gov or call 1-800-Medicare.