You still have time to help your loved one make the right healthcare coverage choices
For the next two weeks, covered can still make changes to your Medicare coverage. They will not be able to make changes after December 7. If you and your loved one have questions about coverage, don’t put them off for a rainy day.
You may already have heard of Medicare Advantage. It is also called Medicare Part C. DaVita Medical Group is offering events and tours that can help you understand what Medicare Advantage offers. These events are also a great way to get to know us!
Medicare Advantage plans may provide:
- Preventive services and wellness checks
- Coverage for vision, dental, assisted living, or nursing home care
- Wider prescription drug benefits
- Access to transportation to and from your medical appointments
- A cap on out-of-pocket expenses
- Added benefits like gym memberships
- Access to the team of primary and specialty health care providers at DaVita Medical Group
Does this sound like something you want to find out about? Click to find a time and date that works well for you and the person you care for.
If you’re still not sure, take a simple quiz to find out if your senior’s coverage is right.